- Exhibit“Spring Splurge” – Group Show. Fri & Sat 5-10pm, Sun 12-4pm.
- Exhibit: Baited“Baited” is a sculpture installation by Barbara Fiore. Bear baiting is a method of hunting where doughnuts and other high caloric delights are dumped in the same spot over a long period of time for bears to find. The bears … Continue reading →
- FIRST FRIDAY NETWORKING BREAKFAST = May, 2016FIRST FRIDAY NETWORKING BREAKFAST DATE: Friday, May 6th, 2016, TIME: 7:45 AM – 9:00 AM LOCATION: The Blue Horizon Diner, 4445 State Route 42N, Monticello, NY 12701 SPONSOR: LEADERSHIP SULLIVAN Come see what LEADERSHIP SULLIVAN has to offer to you, … Continue reading →
- After School Riding Educational ProgramThe after school riding educational program is every held every Thursday from September through June from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM. The cost is $20 per child (pay as you go each week.) Discounts are available for a prepaid $300 … Continue reading →
- Nat Geo Scenic, Wild Delaware River MapGuide Website Rollout EventPlease join National Geographic, the Scenic, Wild Delaware River Geotourism Stewardship Council, and the National Parks Conservation Association at a community event to celebrate the rollout of the “Scenic, Wild Delaware River” geotourism initiative!
- Sullivan County High School Art ShowThis exhibition, appearing throughout the gallery, will present the work of high school students from all eight of the county’s districts (Eldred, Fallsburg, Liberty, Livingston Manor, Monticello, Roscoe, Sullivan West and Tri-Valley) plus student work from SC BOCES. This annual … Continue reading →
- Exhibit: Tonight On The Pavilion Stage – The First 10 YearsIt’s hard to believe it has been ten years since Bethel Woods Center for the Arts opened its doors! To celebrate the tenth anniversary, the NEW Crossroads Gallery will exhibit photographs of each performance on the Pavilion Stage along with … Continue reading →
- Exhibit: 3 Days of Peace & MusicVisit the new semi-permanent exhibit, which will feature vignettes on each of the 32 groups that performed at Woodstock! From Richie Havens’ opening performance to Jimi Hendrix’s rousing closing performance, this exhibit will tell the story of each group pre- … Continue reading →
From amber and pale ales, to pilsners and black lager beers, spirits like gin, bourbon and vodka, and wines - something for every taste. Our growing trail features breweries, distilleries, and wineries....
Download Map! » Fresh From the Farm Tour Map
Including farms, farmer's markets, festivals, restaurants and shops that stock, sell and use local, organic and artisinal products and ingredients this trail map has it all,....
Download Map! » Museum Trail Map
From the top of the Catskill mountains along miles of bountiful rivers to the hidden tunnels below. Follow the tracks to experience Sullivan County's history along our Museum Trail...
Download Map! » More Trail Maps
Arts Tour Map
Pottery Trail Map
Open daily Apr-Oct, 8am-6pm
Enjoy Mountain Views at This B&B
The Huffington Post
Monticello gets set for all Things Bagel
By Dominick Fiorille, Times Herald Record
Reviews of Grease at the Forestburgh Playhouse
By BillMaloney, Sullivan County Democrat
Rock Hill Concert series a summer hit
By JKELLY MARSH/For the Times Herald-Record
The Catskills are just a short drive away and offer tons of culture, outdoor fun and fine dining
By Jeff Heilman / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS