- After School Riding ProgramThe after school riding educational program is every held Monday-Friday from September through June from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM. The cost is $20 per child per class (pay as you go each week.) Discounts are available for a prepaid … Continue reading →
- Trick-Or-TreatBring the kids and head on over to SUNY Sullivan for their 4th Annual Trick-Or-Treating event. Park in Lot 1.
- Liberty Farmers’ MarketThe Farmers’ Market aims to promote local, sustainable agriculture, increased consumer awareness and access to healthy foods, while enhancing the value of our communities and economic opportunities for farmers, small businesses and artisans. It is approved for the ‘Farmers Market Nutrition … Continue reading →
- Exhibits: Design Poetics” and “Walls of Viet NamThe Catskill Art Society presents “Design Poetics” and “Walls of Viet Nam,” exhibitions of artwork by Tal Gluck and Melinda Wallach
- Elevator Gallery Exhibit: Skunk Cabbage Bog“Skunk Cabbage Bog” is a fiber art assemblage installation from reclaimed clothing and household and garden materials, brilliantly conceived by artist Leslie Pelino as a transformation of place. She creates a magical journey into an alternate fantasy world of a … Continue reading →
- Special Exhibit: Rights, Race & RevolutionsDon’t miss this compelling photography exhibit of LIFE magazine photographer Grey Villet, who traveled America and the world for LIFE magazine like an observant explorer, mapping its emotional contours in the faces and lives of its people. His in-depth, personal … Continue reading →
- Exhibit“Shadows and the Other Side of Color” is an exhibit of photographs by Kit Jones.
- Exhibit: 3 Days of Peace & MusicVisit the new semi-permanent exhibit, which will feature vignettes on each of the 32 groups that performed at Woodstock! From Richie Havens’ opening performance to Jimi Hendrix’s rousing closing performance, this exhibit will tell the story of each group pre- … Continue reading →
From amber and pale ales, to pilsners and black lager beers, spirits like gin, bourbon and vodka, and wines - something for every taste. Our growing trail features breweries, distilleries, and wineries....
Download Map! » Fresh From the Farm Tour Map
Including farms, farmer's markets, festivals, restaurants and shops that stock, sell and use local, organic and artisinal products and ingredients this trail map has it all,....
Download Map! » Museum Trail Map
From the top of the Catskill mountains along miles of bountiful rivers to the hidden tunnels below. Follow the tracks to experience Sullivan County's history along our Museum Trail...
Download Map! » More Trail Maps
Arts Tour Map
Pottery Trail Map
Open daily YR
Open daily YR
Open daily YR
Enjoy Mountain Views at This B&B
The Huffington Post
Monticello gets set for all Things Bagel
By Dominick Fiorille, Times Herald Record
Reviews of Grease at the Forestburgh Playhouse
By BillMaloney, Sullivan County Democrat
Rock Hill Concert series a summer hit
By JKELLY MARSH/For the Times Herald-Record
The Catskills are just a short drive away and offer tons of culture, outdoor fun and fine dining
By Jeff Heilman / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS