- James Dworestsky Memorial Holiday ParadeHeld annually the day after Thanksgiving. The Jeffersonville Fire Department arranges the James Dworestsky Memorial Holiday Parade with theme floats. Following the parade enjoy a visit with Santa and his helpers inside the firehouse.
- Movie: Mockingjay Part 2“Mockingjay Part 2” (PG -13. Fri-Sun 2pm AND Fri-Tues 7:30.
- Holiday Craft FairA craft fair providing a unique assortment of merchandise for holiday shopping.
- Open MicOpen Mic Night. EVERYONE is welcome to perform and watch.
- Exhibit: Black & White and Color“Black & White and Color” is a group exhibition featuring paintings & photographs. Open Thurs 5-9pm, Fri 5-10pm, Sat 12-10pm & Sun 12-8pm.
From amber and pale ales, to pilsners and black lager beers, spirits like gin, bourbon and vodka, and wines - something for every taste. Our growing trail features breweries, distilleries, and wineries....
Download Map! » Fresh From the Farm Tour Map
Including farms, farmer's markets, festivals, restaurants and shops that stock, sell and use local, organic and artisinal products and ingredients this trail map has it all,....
Download Map! » More Trail Maps
Arts Tour Map
Museum Tour Map
Pottery Trail Map
Open daily Apr-Oct, 8am-6pm
Open daily YR
Enjoy Mountain Views at This B&B
The Huffington Post
Monticello gets set for all Things Bagel
By Dominick Fiorille, Times Herald Record
Reviews of Grease at the Forestburgh Playhouse
By BillMaloney, Sullivan County Democrat
Rock Hill Concert series a summer hit
By JKELLY MARSH/For the Times Herald-Record
The Catskills are just a short drive away and offer tons of culture, outdoor fun and fine dining
By Jeff Heilman / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS