- FarmstandOur farm stand will offer fresh produce, eggs, jams, plants, crafts, and more all season long! Farm tours are also available.
- ExhibitLaurie Kilgore, Solo Show. Thursdays 5-9 pm, Fridays 5-10 pm, Saturdays 12-10 pm, Sundays 12-8pm.
- After School Riding Educational ProgramThe after school riding educational program is every held every Thursday from September through June from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM. The cost is $20 per child (pay as you go each week.) Discounts are available for a prepaid $300 … Continue reading →
- Exhibit Opening: Picture Your Selfie In The 1930sBring a camera and join us for the opening of this exciting new exhibit, which will immerse you in the history of the 1930s. Interact with the artifacts and have fun learning about life in the 30s- take a selfie … Continue reading →
- Exhibit: Summer Members ShowSummer is a storied time in the Catskills as it is famously wrapped up in our history, economy, and lifestyle. It’s also the time of the much-anticipated CAS Summer Members Show, featuring local artists from across the area with a … Continue reading →
- Workshop: Pollinator Friendly GardeningPollinators, like bees and butterflies, are essential to the health of our precious gardens and farms. This class will teach participants how to attract bees and butterflies to their backyards. Space is limited and pre-registration with non-refundable payment is required … Continue reading →
- Exhibit: 3 Days of Peace & MusicVisit the new semi-permanent exhibit, which will feature vignettes on each of the 32 groups that performed at Woodstock! From Richie Havens’ opening performance to Jimi Hendrix’s rousing closing performance, this exhibit will tell the story of each group pre- … Continue reading →
- Special Exhibit: Rights, Race & RevolutionsDon’t miss this compelling photography exhibit of LIFE magazine photographer Grey Villet, who traveled America and the world for LIFE magazine like an observant explorer, mapping its emotional contours in the faces and lives of its people. His in-depth, personal … Continue reading →
From amber and pale ales, to pilsners and black lager beers, spirits like gin, bourbon and vodka, and wines - something for every taste. Our growing trail features breweries, distilleries, and wineries....
Download Map! » Fresh From the Farm Tour Map
Including farms, farmer's markets, festivals, restaurants and shops that stock, sell and use local, organic and artisinal products and ingredients this trail map has it all,....
Download Map! » Museum Trail Map
From the top of the Catskill mountains along miles of bountiful rivers to the hidden tunnels below. Follow the tracks to experience Sullivan County's history along our Museum Trail...
Download Map! » More Trail Maps
Arts Tour Map
Pottery Trail Map
Open daily 1st week of Apr-Nov 15
Open daily from 1st week of April-Nov. 1
Open daily 1st week of Apr-Nov 15
Open daily YR
CD Trips LLC
Open daily Apr-Oct, 8am-6pm
Enjoy Mountain Views at This B&B
The Huffington Post
Monticello gets set for all Things Bagel
By Dominick Fiorille, Times Herald Record
Reviews of Grease at the Forestburgh Playhouse
By BillMaloney, Sullivan County Democrat
Rock Hill Concert series a summer hit
By JKELLY MARSH/For the Times Herald-Record
The Catskills are just a short drive away and offer tons of culture, outdoor fun and fine dining
By Jeff Heilman / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS