- Exhibit: Summer ColorsSummer Colors features works by Susan Pascale and Anya Roz. Lovely paintings of flowers and landscapes. A powerful expression of floral beauty. Thurs 5-9pm, Fri 5-10pm, Sat 12-10pm & Sun 12-8pm.
- Liberty Jazz FestivalStop by one of our local eateries for some great food and snacks, spread out a blanket, and listen to some cool jazz! Immediately following the Jazz Festival, be sure to catch the fireworks in downtown Liberty.
- Farm ToursFarm tours @ Root ‘N Roost Farm, the area’s only permaculture farm featuring chicks and chickens, ducks and ducklings, turkeys and poults, pigs, bees, flower and vegetable gardens, dwarf orchard, and lots of fun and interesting methods of cultivating the … Continue reading →
- DYR – Dudes You RockPhotographs by Gary Kane. The un-published collection of Classic Rock & Roll Icons of the 70′s and 80′s. Framed, Matted and Numbered Art Work, available for sale for the first time.
- Labor Day BlastMusic at the Liberty Music and Arts Pavilion Main Street Stage. FUN for the WHOLE FAMILY! Events will include: Classic Car & Truck Show Behind the Liberty Public Library, Carl Richards Band with Mr. Phil plus Jeremy Langdale & Zerena … Continue reading →
Sullivan County Catskills is the home of a wide variety of artists, craftspeople and performers. Only 2 hours from NYC. Galleries, Artist’s Studios and intimate performance spaces... More » Pottery Trail Map
Sullivan County Catskills is the home of a wide variety of artists, craftspeople and performers. Only 2 hours from NYC. Galleries, Artist’s Studios and intimate performance spaces... See Brochure! »
Villa Roma Resort & Conference Center
Lander's River Trips
THE MUSEUM AT BETHEL WOODS
Enjoy Mountain Views at This B&B
The Huffington Post
Monticello gets set for all Things Bagel
By Dominick Fiorille, Times Herald Record
Reviews of Grease at the Forestburgh Playhouse
By BillMaloney, Sullivan County Democrat
What do Bears do in the Woods
By Dick Mitchell
Rock Hill Concert series a summer hit
By JKELLY MARSH/For the Times Herald-Record
The Catskills are just a short drive away and offer tons of culture, outdoor fun and fine dining
By Jeff Heilman / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS