- Exhibit and ReceptionExhibit and Reception: “Three Dimensions,” a group show with MaryKate Maher, Sui Park, and Elizabeth Riggle, presented by Catskill Art Society, 48 Main Street, Livingston Manor, NY. Artist talk 2 pm, reception 3 – 5 pm. Exhibit runs through April … Continue reading →
- The Catskill Art Society presents “The Dog of Art”The Catskill Art Society will present “The Dog of Art,” an exhibition of paintings by Albert Kresch, in the Elevator Gallery at the CAS Arts Center, 48 Main Street, Livingston Manor, NY (845) 436-4227
- Catskill Art SocietyThe Catskill Art Society will present “iTraits of (H.I.M.) Haile Sleassie I,” a multi-media exhibition by Rohan Patrick that combines video, digital audio production and digital imagery. The exhibition will be at the Laundry King, 65 Main Street, Livingston Manor, … Continue reading →
- Grant Writing SeminarWorkshop: “Grant writing Seminar,” presented by Delaware Valley Arts Alliance. Learn about arts funding opportunities in Sullivan County and how to apply. Delaware Arts Center, 37 Main Street, Narrowsburg, NY. 11 am. Free. 845-252-7576 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Barryville Bar Crawl
- Live Music @ Monticello Casino & RacewayMonticello Casino & Raceway presents: Partly Cloudy
- CineArt at The Callicoon TheatreHidden Treasures (PG) Taraji Henson, Octavia Spencer 3 Academy Award Nominations including Best Picture Fri. 7:30, Sat. & Sun. 2 & 7:30, Mon. 7:30, Closed Tue., Wed.,Thurs. CineArt Admission: Adult $11; Mon. & Mats: Adult $9; Child $7.50 ($1 from … Continue reading →
- Cabernet Frank’sLive at Cabernet Frank’s: Those Guys-Modern Mountain Music
From amber and pale ales, to pilsners and black lager beers, spirits like gin, bourbon and vodka, and wines - something for every taste. Our growing trail features breweries, distilleries, and wineries....
Download Map! » Fresh From the Farm Tour Map
Including farms, farmer's markets, festivals, restaurants and shops that stock, sell and use local, organic and artisinal products and ingredients this trail map has it all,....
Download Map! » Museum Trail Map
From the top of the Catskill mountains along miles of bountiful rivers to the hidden tunnels below. Follow the tracks to experience Sullivan County's history along our Museum Trail...
Download Map! » More Trail Maps
Arts Tour Map
Pottery Trail Map
Enjoy Mountain Views at This B&B
The Huffington Post
Monticello gets set for all Things Bagel
By Dominick Fiorille, Times Herald Record
Reviews of Grease at the Forestburgh Playhouse
By BillMaloney, Sullivan County Democrat
Rock Hill Concert series a summer hit
By JKELLY MARSH/For the Times Herald-Record
The Catskills are just a short drive away and offer tons of culture, outdoor fun and fine dining
By Jeff Heilman / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS