- Creative YogaJane Mann will be taking registrations for her “Creative Yoga” class series at CAS, including the following courses: “Creative Yoga” and “Gentle Yoga” Tuesdays, June 30 to September 1, 5 pm to 6:15pm (10 sessions) Tuesdays, June 30 to September … Continue reading →
- Exhibit: The Concord RememberedThe Concord, at its peak, was the world’s largest resort hotel boasting, 1,200 rooms., The Imperial Room, its night club, the largest in the world, could seat 3,000 people. Some described the hotel as a small city! The Concord Remembered … Continue reading →
- Movie“Ricki & The Flash” (PG-13). Daily @ 7:30 AND Sat/Sun at 2 pm.
- ExhibitCAS Student and Teacher Art Show. Opening Reception August 29 @ 4-6pm.
- Eat Healthy Farmers MarketShop for great produce at the Eat Healthy Sullivan County Farmers Market.
Sullivan County Catskills is the home of a wide variety of artists, craftspeople and performers. Only 2 hours from NYC. Galleries, Artist’s Studios and intimate performance spaces... More » Pottery Trail Map
Sullivan County Catskills is the home of a wide variety of artists, craftspeople and performers. Only 2 hours from NYC. Galleries, Artist’s Studios and intimate performance spaces... See Brochure! »
Fridays & Saturdays
Dead End Cafe
Enjoy Mountain Views at This B&B
The Huffington Post
Monticello gets set for all Things Bagel
By Dominick Fiorille, Times Herald Record
Reviews of Grease at the Forestburgh Playhouse
By BillMaloney, Sullivan County Democrat
What do Bears do in the Woods
By Dick Mitchell
Rock Hill Concert series a summer hit
By JKELLY MARSH/For the Times Herald-Record
The Catskills are just a short drive away and offer tons of culture, outdoor fun and fine dining
By Jeff Heilman / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS