- CineArt MovieFilm: CineArt presents Wes Anderson’s “The Grand Budapest Hotel”.
- Exhibit: Two Friends & Their PhotographsNyssa Calkin and Brad Walrod are friends who share a passion for photography, using the lens to explore subjects they care deeply about. Nyssa received her first 35mm SLR just as film began to ebb, and was delighted to be … Continue reading →
- Sullivan County High School Art ShowSullivan County High School Art Show, a new exhibition of work by Sullivan County High School Students. This exhibition, appearing throughout the gallery, will present the work of high school students from all eight of the county’s districts (Eldred, Fallsburg, … Continue reading →
- Exhibit: Country ViewsExhibit : Jay Brooks “Country Views” – Catskill landscape paintings. Opening reception: Saturday, March 29, 6–9pm.
- Live MusicLive music with Cathy Paty Music in the Lava Lounge.
Sullivan County Catskills is the home of a wide variety of artists, craftspeople and performers. Only 2 hours from NYC. Galleries, Artist’s Studios and intimate performance spaces... More » Pottery Trail Map
Sullivan County Catskills is the home of a wide variety of artists, craftspeople and performers. Only 2 hours from NYC. Galleries, Artist’s Studios and intimate performance spaces... See Brochure! »
Enjoy Mountain Views at This B&B
The Huffington Post
Monticello gets set for all Things Bagel
By Dominick Fiorille, Times Herald Record
Reviews of Grease at the Forestburgh Playhouse
By BillMaloney, Sullivan County Democrat
What do Bears do in the Woods
By Dick Mitchell
Rock Hill Concert series a summer hit
By JKELLY MARSH/For the Times Herald-Record
The Catskills are just a short drive away and offer tons of culture, outdoor fun and fine dining
By Jeff Heilman / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS