- Catskills Jeep JamboreeFamily oriented, off-road adventure weekend for Jeep owners from showroom stock to modified.
- Exhibit: Silk ArtSilk Art is a solo exhibitions featuring artist Ksenia Golubkov. Batik silk paintings & scarves. Open Thurs 5-9pm, Fri 5-10pm, Sat 12-10pm & Sun 12-8pm.
- Business Planning and Marketing ProductsLearn the tips of the trade to market vegetables grown in a high tunnel as well as discover some important information on how to identify the key components of a business plan. Other subjects that will be discussed are how … Continue reading →
- Pork DinnerPork dinner to benefit Sullivan-St. Tammany Chapter #298 Order of Eastern Star. Take out available.
- Exhibit“Watch Your Step” featuring the sculpture of Ruth Hardinger and artwork of Lucienne Weinberger. Take the plunge and immerse yourself in this three-dimensional exhibition, pairing two distinct artists exploring texture, surface, and weight both literally and figuratively. Whether crafted by … Continue reading →
Sullivan County Catskills is the home of a wide variety of artists, craftspeople and performers. Only 2 hours from NYC. Galleries, Artist’s Studios and intimate performance spaces... More » Pottery Trail Map
Sullivan County Catskills is the home of a wide variety of artists, craftspeople and performers. Only 2 hours from NYC. Galleries, Artist’s Studios and intimate performance spaces... See Brochure! »
Enjoy Mountain Views at This B&B
The Huffington Post
Monticello gets set for all Things Bagel
By Dominick Fiorille, Times Herald Record
Reviews of Grease at the Forestburgh Playhouse
By BillMaloney, Sullivan County Democrat
What do Bears do in the Woods
By Dick Mitchell
Rock Hill Concert series a summer hit
By JKELLY MARSH/For the Times Herald-Record
The Catskills are just a short drive away and offer tons of culture, outdoor fun and fine dining
By Jeff Heilman / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS