- CineArt @ Callicoon TheaterBeauty and the Beast (PG-13) Emma Watson Fri. 7:30, Sat. & Sun. 2 & 7:30, Mon. 7:30, Closed Tue., Wed.,Thurs.
- After School Riding ProgramThe after school riding educational program is every held Monday-Friday from September through June from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM. The cost is $20 per child per class (pay as you go each week.) Discounts are available for a prepaid … Continue reading →
- 9th Annual Art ExhibitSullivanArc is proud to present its 9th annual art exhibit. March 10 to March 24 The Ethelbert B. Crawford Library 479 Broadway Monticello, NY OPENING RECEPTION: Friday, March 10, 4:00 – 6:30 PM
- Exhibition at Rolling RiverGallery Opening March 18th 2 – 4 PM. Complimentary wine & cheese will be served. Spring Fever is on display March 9 – June11, 2017 at Rolling River cafe’! Artist: Leslie Shaw Zadoian Media: Mixed Media Paintings.
- Exhibit and ReceptionExhibit and Reception: “The Dog of Art,” paintings by Albert Kresch, presented by Catskill Art Society. Elevator Gallery, 48 Main Street, Livingston Manor, NY. Opening reception: 3 – 5 pm. Exhibit runs through April 9. 845-436-4227.
- CAS Presents: Albert Kresch, landscapesAlbert Kresch, Landscapes in the Elevator Gallery March 4 – April 9 Saturday, March 4 Opening Reception 3-5pm
- Exhibit and ReceptionExhibit and Reception: “i Traits of (H.I.M.) Haile Selassie 1,” multi-media works by Rohan Patrick, presented by Catskill Art Society. The Laundry King, 65 Main Street, Livingston Manor, NY. Reception 3 – 5 pm. Exhibit runs through March 26. 845-436-4227.
- Exhibit and ReceptionExhibit and Reception: “Three Dimensions,” a group show with MaryKate Maher, Sui Park, and Elizabeth Riggle, presented by Catskill Art Society, 48 Main Street, Livingston Manor, NY. Artist talk 2 pm, reception 3 – 5 pm. Exhibit runs through April … Continue reading →
From amber and pale ales, to pilsners and black lager beers, spirits like gin, bourbon and vodka, and wines - something for every taste. Our growing trail features breweries, distilleries, and wineries....
Download Map! » Fresh From the Farm Tour Map
Including farms, farmer's markets, festivals, restaurants and shops that stock, sell and use local, organic and artisinal products and ingredients this trail map has it all,....
Download Map! » Museum Trail Map
From the top of the Catskill mountains along miles of bountiful rivers to the hidden tunnels below. Follow the tracks to experience Sullivan County's history along our Museum Trail...
Download Map! » More Trail Maps
Arts Tour Map
Pottery Trail Map
Enjoy Mountain Views at This B&B
The Huffington Post
Monticello gets set for all Things Bagel
By Dominick Fiorille, Times Herald Record
Reviews of Grease at the Forestburgh Playhouse
By BillMaloney, Sullivan County Democrat
Rock Hill Concert series a summer hit
By JKELLY MARSH/For the Times Herald-Record
The Catskills are just a short drive away and offer tons of culture, outdoor fun and fine dining
By Jeff Heilman / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS