- Callicoon Farmers’ MarketOver 25 farmers, food producers and artisans bring you the best of local farm fresh goodness. Vegetables, fruit, meats, eggs, cheese, baked goods, prepared foods, wine and more! Callicoon Indoor Farmers Market begins November 22-April (check website for dates).
- Sunday Brunch with JazzHave a GREAT brunch beginning at 11:00 with a side of jazz featuring Barry Scheinfeld & Revolving Friends starting at 1pm.
- Exhibit: Hard EvidenceThe artwork of Frank Shuback in “Hard Evidence,” an exhibition in the Elevator Gallery. “Hard Evidence” is a series of clues to current events, using design and color to draw together elements from around the world. Frank Shuback picks up … Continue reading →
- Silent AuctionSHHH! CAS Silent Auction Benefit – The Porch Challenge. Opening reception May 9 @ 4-6pm. Closing reception & beer tasting May 24 @ 4-6pm.
- Exhibit: Peace, Love, Unity, RespectInspired by the new sounds and crowds Mysteryland has brought to Bethel Woods, the museum will present an exhibit on the history, aesthetics, and communities who have fostered electronic dance music in America. With music, lights, interactive festival artworks, costumes, … Continue reading →
Sullivan County Catskills is the home of a wide variety of artists, craftspeople and performers. Only 2 hours from NYC. Galleries, Artist’s Studios and intimate performance spaces... More » Pottery Trail Map
Sullivan County Catskills is the home of a wide variety of artists, craftspeople and performers. Only 2 hours from NYC. Galleries, Artist’s Studios and intimate performance spaces... See Brochure! »
Lander's River Trips
Villa Roma Resort & Conference Center
Enjoy Mountain Views at This B&B
The Huffington Post
Monticello gets set for all Things Bagel
By Dominick Fiorille, Times Herald Record
Reviews of Grease at the Forestburgh Playhouse
By BillMaloney, Sullivan County Democrat
What do Bears do in the Woods
By Dick Mitchell
Rock Hill Concert series a summer hit
By JKELLY MARSH/For the Times Herald-Record
The Catskills are just a short drive away and offer tons of culture, outdoor fun and fine dining
By Jeff Heilman / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS