- FIRST FRIDAY NETWORKING BREAKFASTSULLIVAN COUNTY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE FIRST FRIDAY NETWORKING BREAKFAST DATE: Friday, December 4th, 2015, TIME: 7:45 AM – 9:00 AM LOCATION: Blue Horizon Diner, 4445 Route 42N, Monticello, NY SPONSOR: THE KEATS AGENCY = NATIONWIDE INSURANCE Your trusted insurance partner … Continue reading →
- Exhibit: Black & White and Color“Black & White and Color” is a group exhibition featuring paintings & photographs. Open Thurs 5-9pm, Fri 5-10pm, Sat 12-10pm & Sun 12-8pm.
- Open MicOpen Mic Night. EVERYONE is welcome to perform and watch.
- ExhibitThe exhibition celebrates the winter season and its impact on our lives. The unique natural beauty of the season, the joy of the holidays, and the various (often humorous) ways we cope with the cold are depicted in all media … Continue reading →
- Exhibit: Threads Connecting ’60s and Modern RockwearFashion in the 1960s was a colorful explosion of thrift store finds combined with homemade accessories and off-the shelf staples. The stylistas of the day were often the popular musicians and their fans in London and San Francisco, and the … Continue reading →
From amber and pale ales, to pilsners and black lager beers, spirits like gin, bourbon and vodka, and wines - something for every taste. Our growing trail features breweries, distilleries, and wineries....
Download Map! » Fresh From the Farm Tour Map
Including farms, farmer's markets, festivals, restaurants and shops that stock, sell and use local, organic and artisinal products and ingredients this trail map has it all,....
Download Map! » More Trail Maps
Arts Tour Map
Museum Tour Map
Pottery Trail Map
Open daily Apr-Oct, 8am-6pm
Open daily YR
Enjoy Mountain Views at This B&B
The Huffington Post
Monticello gets set for all Things Bagel
By Dominick Fiorille, Times Herald Record
Reviews of Grease at the Forestburgh Playhouse
By BillMaloney, Sullivan County Democrat
Rock Hill Concert series a summer hit
By JKELLY MARSH/For the Times Herald-Record
The Catskills are just a short drive away and offer tons of culture, outdoor fun and fine dining
By Jeff Heilman / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS