- AuditionsThis December, the Sullivan County Dramatic Workshop will present two holiday shows. For the younger audience, “I’m Getting Nuttin for Christmas”, an original work by Mekayla Perneszi and Megan Grieco, will be presented. The family production will be “Miracle On … Continue reading →
- Exhibits: Design Poetics” and “Walls of Viet NamThe Catskill Art Society presents “Design Poetics” and “Walls of Viet Nam,” exhibitions of artwork by Tal Gluck and Melinda Wallach
- Elevator Gallery Exhibit: Skunk Cabbage Bog“Skunk Cabbage Bog” is a fiber art assemblage installation from reclaimed clothing and household and garden materials, brilliantly conceived by artist Leslie Pelino as a transformation of place. She creates a magical journey into an alternate fantasy world of a … Continue reading →
- Exhibit: Tonight On The Pavilion Stage – The First 10 YearsIt’s hard to believe it has been ten years since Bethel Woods Center for the Arts opened its doors! To celebrate the tenth anniversary, the NEW Crossroads Gallery will exhibit photographs of each performance on the Pavilion Stage along with … Continue reading →
- Farming With KidsFarming with Kids: milk a goat, feed sheep and chickens. No reservations needed.
- Special Exhibit: Rights, Race & RevolutionsDon’t miss this compelling photography exhibit of LIFE magazine photographer Grey Villet, who traveled America and the world for LIFE magazine like an observant explorer, mapping its emotional contours in the faces and lives of its people. His in-depth, personal … Continue reading →
- Barryville Farmers’ MarketLocal fruit, vegetables, cut flowers, baked goods, jam, meat, eggs, wine, hard cider, honey, prepared foods, artisan crafts and more. Check the website for a schedule of events. Open rain or shine!
- Exhibit“Shadows and the Other Side of Color” is an exhibit of photographs by Kit Jones.
From amber and pale ales, to pilsners and black lager beers, spirits like gin, bourbon and vodka, and wines - something for every taste. Our growing trail features breweries, distilleries, and wineries....
Download Map! » Fresh From the Farm Tour Map
Including farms, farmer's markets, festivals, restaurants and shops that stock, sell and use local, organic and artisinal products and ingredients this trail map has it all,....
Download Map! » Museum Trail Map
From the top of the Catskill mountains along miles of bountiful rivers to the hidden tunnels below. Follow the tracks to experience Sullivan County's history along our Museum Trail...
Download Map! » More Trail Maps
Arts Tour Map
Pottery Trail Map
Open daily YR
Open daily YR
Open daily YR
Enjoy Mountain Views at This B&B
The Huffington Post
Monticello gets set for all Things Bagel
By Dominick Fiorille, Times Herald Record
Reviews of Grease at the Forestburgh Playhouse
By BillMaloney, Sullivan County Democrat
Rock Hill Concert series a summer hit
By JKELLY MARSH/For the Times Herald-Record
The Catskills are just a short drive away and offer tons of culture, outdoor fun and fine dining
By Jeff Heilman / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS