- Live MusicLive music with Side FX in the Lava Lounge.
- Sullivan Renaissance Forum: A Discussion with Mayor Svante MyrickJoin Sullivan Renaissance and SUNY Sullivan for a discussion with Svante Myrick, Mayor of Ithaca, on Friday, March 7 at 3:00 p.m. at the SUNY Sullivan Seelig Theater in Loch Sheldrake. Mr. Myrick will share his experiences as a young … Continue reading →
- Sullivan Renaissance Annual Conference, Local Market & Expo: “Revitalizing Sullivan County – The Difference is Yo”Sullivan Renaissance will launch its 2014 grant program and new initiatives at its FREE Annual Conference, Local Market & Expo on Saturday, March 8 at the CVI Center in Ferndale. The keynote address will be delivered by Svante Myrick, Mayor … Continue reading →
- Movie“Her” (R). Fri – Sat, Sun 2 & 7:30 and Mon 7:30.
- Exhibit – Show of SpringLocal artists and photographers display their works of wonder.
Sullivan County Catskills is the home of a wide variety of artists, craftspeople and performers. Only 2 hours from NYC. Galleries, Artist’s Studios and intimate performance spaces... More » Pottery Trail Map
Sullivan County Catskills is the home of a wide variety of artists, craftspeople and performers. Only 2 hours from NYC. Galleries, Artist’s Studios and intimate performance spaces... See Brochure! »
THE MUSEUM AT BETHEL WOODS
Enjoy Mountain Views at This B&B
The Huffington Post
Monticello gets set for all Things Bagel
By Dominick Fiorille, Times Herald Record
Reviews of Grease at the Forestburgh Playhouse
By BillMaloney, Sullivan County Democrat
What do Bears do in the Woods
By Dick Mitchell
Rock Hill Concert series a summer hit
By JKELLY MARSH/For the Times Herald-Record
The Catskills are just a short drive away and offer tons of culture, outdoor fun and fine dining
By Jeff Heilman / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS