- Exhibit: ReflectionsSolo photography exhibit featuring photographer/psychologist Flora Hogman. FLORA HOGMAN, psychologist & photographer, has a private practice in Manhattan and has conducted extensive research on trauma and identity. Her writings have included works on the coping mechanisms of Jewish children during … Continue reading →
- Sunday Brunch At The TavernEnjoy a fantastic brunch at the Forestburgh Tavern! A cash bar will also be available featuring mimosa specials and a bloody Mary bar.
- Exhibit: Summer Members ShowSixth Annual Summer Members Show. an exhibition of work by CAS member artists displayed throughout the CAS Arts Center. Summer is a storied time in the Catskills as it is famously wrapped up in our history, economy, and lifestyle. It’s … Continue reading →
- Sunday Brunch with JazzHave a GREAT brunch beginning at 11:00 with a side of jazz featuring Barry Scheinfeld & Revolving Friends starting at 1pm.
- Callicoon Farmers’ MarketOver 25 farmers, food producers and artisans bring you the best of local farm fresh goodness. Vegetables, fruit, meats, eggs, cheese, baked goods, prepared foods, wine and more! Callicoon Indoor Farmers Market begins November 22-April (check website for dates).
Sullivan County Catskills is the home of a wide variety of artists, craftspeople and performers. Only 2 hours from NYC. Galleries, Artist’s Studios and intimate performance spaces... More » Pottery Trail Map
Sullivan County Catskills is the home of a wide variety of artists, craftspeople and performers. Only 2 hours from NYC. Galleries, Artist’s Studios and intimate performance spaces... See Brochure! »
Villa Roma Resort & Conference Center
Enjoy Mountain Views at This B&B
The Huffington Post
Monticello gets set for all Things Bagel
By Dominick Fiorille, Times Herald Record
Reviews of Grease at the Forestburgh Playhouse
By BillMaloney, Sullivan County Democrat
What do Bears do in the Woods
By Dick Mitchell
Rock Hill Concert series a summer hit
By JKELLY MARSH/For the Times Herald-Record
The Catskills are just a short drive away and offer tons of culture, outdoor fun and fine dining
By Jeff Heilman / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS